That’s right I’m having a giveaway!
We’ll start with the good stuff first!
- two (2) red/black edition quality* AC inspired bookmarks
- two (2) white/red edition quality* AC inspired bookmarks
So yeah four bookmarks four chances to win! It’s first come first serve though on who gets what color.
* see below cut for differences in proof/edition quality
- They’re about 1.5” (4 cm) wide and 5” (13 cm) tall
- These are litho made bookmarks, meaning I printed them by hand on a press, not just from some fancy ink jet printer
- The ink and paper are both archive grade so unless you decide to shred them or dunk them in acid or whatever they should be good for a long while. They might even survive a dip in water because of the paper quality.
- They will not rub off on your books. By the time they arrive all the ink will be dry, so don’t worry about your books!
- You don’t have to be following me but it would be nice!
- You can reblog once (sorry I don’t know how to view all the notes or it’d be all you wanted :/)
- Likes count
- I will ship internationally
- You need to have your ask box open in order to get your prize
DEADLINE is December 24th, 2012
if you would like to purchase a bookmark and get it before Christmas please see below the cut
Shall never weary of this video. Can we just revel in the sheer masterpiece of this for a moment. Let us reminisce on the eve of ACIII!
My latest comission by doubleaf!!! I got permission to post this on Tumblr! XD
hligligtfkutdfkrdjyd!!!!!!! “weapons”… heeheee
I DONT BELIEVE ANY OF YOU
PICS OR IT’S NOT TRUE
No fancy professional shots or anything, but it was such an amazing experience to be able to have on-location photos of this particular cosplay. Will remember this forever.~ :’) Most of these one were actually taken in Paris as well (I’ve labelled where they were taken)- I couldn’t resist the massive cathedral outside our hotel room, plus it was a much more relaxed environment for taking cosplay photos than in Israel.